Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris terrorist apparently used fake Syrian passport to gain entrance to EU-CBS News

.
11/14/15, "Prosecutor: 3 teams of extremists carried out attacks," CBSnews.com

"A Syrian passport found near the body of another attacker was linked to a man who entered the European Union through a Greek island last month....
....
A U.S. intelligence official told CBS News the Syrian passport might be fake. The official said the passport did not contain the correct numbers for a legitimate Syrian passport and the picture did not match the name....

A tall, sturdy 38-year-old concert-goer named Sylvain collapsed in tears as he recounted the attack, the chaos and his escape during a lull in gunfire.

"First I heard explosions, and I thought it was firecrackers," he said.

"Very soon I smelled powder, and I understood what was happening. There were shots everywhere, in waves. I lay down on the floor. I saw at least two shooters but I heard others talk. They cried, 'It's Hollande's fault.' I heard one of the shooters shout, 'Allahu Akbar,'" Sylvain told The Associated Press."...


..........

No comments: