Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lloyd Marcus tells his Tea Party story

.



5/7/11, "What's Your Tea Party Story?" American Thinker, Lloyd Marcus

"I was thinking the other day about the extraordinary chain of events which lead to me being involved in the Tea Party movement. I had been a singer/songwriter for years in the music business. Ten years ago, this led to an Orlando-based entertainment company offering me the job of my dreams. Mary and I sold our Maryland home and moved to Orlando, FL.

A few months after our arrival, we realized the job offer was a bust. We were on our own.

We decided to stay and try to make a go of it in Florida because there was nothing waiting for us back in Maryland. It was extremely difficult. I tried to make ends meet by singing wherever I could including biker bars. The whole experience, especially the biker bars, was like going to entertainment school. Folks, trust me when I say,


photo from Lloyd Marcus American Thinker article

No comments: