Saturday, June 2, 2012

I made mistakes like helping the Daily Show humiliate those who objected to the Murfreesboro mosque, now I warn the world about political Islam-Bell

.
"Much of my work today is focused on correcting my mistakes and educating the world about what I now know to be the defining issue of our time: The grave threat of Political Islam."

6/1/12, "The Murfreesboro Mosque: Built on a Foundation of Lies," Eric Allen Bell, Jihadwatch

"
A couple weeks later there was a rally and a march against the mosque, down Main Street in Murfreesboro. The anti-mosque marchers were met with counter-demonstrators, organized by college kids, who held up a big banner which read: “Coexist” – using the symbols of all of the world’s major religions. And it didn’t take me long to lose my objectivity and to take sides. I had a film crew embedded with the townspeople who were marching against the mosque. And I had a film crew embedded with the college activists, who were there to say that the Muslims were being picked on and that this was an issue of religious freedom. And given my Liberal leanings, I tended to see the Muslim community as the underdog and those who were fighting the mosque to be the bullies.

And so I did a lot of bad things, thinking they were good things. I helped a colleague at “The Daily Show” in their attempt to humiliate prominent members of the Mufreesboro Counter Jihad movement. I accepted the support of Michael Moore, to expose what I (wrongly) thought was a foaming at the mouth, bigoted Evangelical bullying of a minority group. I said and did things, in print, on the news, everywhere, which have consequences. And much of my work today is focused on correcting my mistakes and educating the world about what I now know to be the defining issue of our time: The grave threat of Political Islam....

Over the past few months I have written several articles about the threat of Islam and how the Left in America are suffering from a sort of “Islamo-codependency” – an unwillingness to even examine the possibility that, when it comes to the matter of Islam, that there might be more going on than what meets the eye, or what meets the press. In that spirit, I would like to say a few things about my experiences in dealing with key figures at the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, why I believe this is a victory mosque, part of a larger pattern of Stealth Jihad, built on deception and why it must be exposed and stopped. Allow me to begin with a meeting I had with one Dr. Essam Fathy....

More importantly, he added, “Our women are not allowed to be seen by men without being fully covered, even their heads, so they cannot use the pool at the YMCA. They never get to go swimming. This will be so nice for them in the Summer time”. And he flashed me another innocent smile.

At that time I did not know that this man was lying to me about everything and that, in fact, the mosque would be rushed into construction and that major buildings would go up very fast, or that in that entire huge field they had to build on, the structure would be so close to the neighboring Baptist church you’d almost wonder if it was architecturally giving the Baptists the finger. But I didn’t know any of this. I also didn’t know that Essam Fathy had major financial dealings with the Mayor, and that the Mayor had advised the County Commissioners that they all had to vote “yes” right away on the proposed mosque construction, or else everyone was going to get sued. I remember thinking that this man would be a much better spokesperson for the mosque than their current one, who ended up embroiled in a major public controversy. Her name was Camie Ayash.

Camie Ayash drove a brand new, big shiny beautiful Mercedes Benz. She had also just recently gotten out of prison for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from her former employer. The court had ordered her to make restitution and she was in the process of slowly returning that money. Her husband, like so many of the Muslim men who attended this mosque, was a local used car dealer."...


via Free Republic

No comments: