12/21/10, "Whatever happened to 'Dissent is the highest form of patriotism'?", American Thinker, Thomas Lifson
"Remember when Democrats opposed to the war in Iraq became furious when it was pointed out that they
- were encouraging the enemy?
- "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" went the axiom.
- suddenly things are different.
- Cynthia Ticker blatantly calls Republican opponents of the START Treaty
I am not holding my breath for liberals who screamed about patriotic dissent to point out to Ms. Tucker that she is making the lowest possible argument.
- Where is the "no Labels" group on this?
- Isn't "unpatriotic" a nasty label?"
- hope it is we who motivate their decisions.