UK Guardian recent front page says blame goes to 'rightwing rhetoric.'
The media shows again they're terrified of Sarah Palin, blaming or connecting her to this event. If "rhetoric" causes murder, what do they think will happen to Ms. Palin as a result of theirs?
- They are increasing the likelihood that Ms. Palin will be elected president. Normal human beings who were neutral or undecided about her before this will flock to her now because the powerful media are putting a bullseye on her back and they don't like it. I've heard others make this analysis and believe it to be accurate. The media was not upset about "rhetoric" when Sarah Palin's church was burned down, an accelerant spread outside to speed flames, and children were inside the church and might not have escaped.
- The Arizona shooter singled out the congresswoman in 2007. Sarah Palin was virtually unknown outside of Alaska at that time.
10/11/10, "Democratic candidate (Joe Manchin) fires rifle at climate (cap and trade) bill in new ad," The Raw Story
1/8/11, "More Tea Party Violence?" American Thinker, by Jack Cashill
- George Bush burned in effigy, November 2004, San Francisco. No calls to "TONE DOWN THE RHETORIC" of left wing speech: via Zombietime.com
- (No mention of the US Army being accessories to murder via political correctness, or the killer being confrontational about Islam during work concurrent with references to violence and death).
- 11/5/09, "13 confirmed dead, 30 injured in Ft. Hood shooting," KWTX-TV
"The officials, who had access to Hasan's military record, said he received a poor performance evaluation while at Walter Reed.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because military records are confidential.
The officials said Hasan appeared to have made the postings, but said they are still trying to determine if he was the author.
Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, said she was shocked and saddened by the violence.
“It sickens me that the men and women of Fort Hood have been subjected to this
senseless, random violence."...
- purposeful, deliberate, mass murder.
- No need to "tone down the rhetoric" if it's: "KILL GEORGE BUSH, BOMB HIS F--- HOUSE"
- Anti war protest March 18, 2007, San Francisco
- Only right of center people need to be silenced.
Reference: 1/19/10, "Troubles seen at every turn in Hasan's medical training," AP, Houston Chronicle, Lardner and Woodward
Reference: 10/15/10, "Soldier ordered to delete video of shooting," Killeen Daily Herald
Reference: 1/9/11, "'Toning down the rhetoric' means obeying Big Government," MinistryValues.com
UK Guardian front page via Drudge Report