Sunday, September 30, 2012

Today I donated to Dan Bongino for US Senate from Maryland

.
Dan Bongino for US Senate from Maryland






This was my first donation to Mr. Bongino and only a few hundred dollars, but a few minutes after making the donation my phone rang and a voice said, "Hi, this is Dan Bongino." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, then I thought it might be a robo-call, but it wasn't, it was actually Dan Bongino himself! He sounded terrific. Then I read at Legal Insurrection and its comments that the establishment GOP isn't giving him money because they don't think his chances are good. Hopefully this is no longer the case but I don't waste time wondering about the GOP establishment. In any case, I will probably be giving Mr. Bongino the maximum allowed by law. Go Dan! Photo above from the candidate's website.


.

No comments: