Friday, October 22, 2010

Alaskan voter: Murkowski dismisses her loss as just due to some 'valley' rednecks-as if her Anchorage strip club voters were better

.
10/22/10, "Sen. Lisa Murkowski: "Republican Senators are secretly hoping I win," post on Gateway Pundit prompts a commenter from Alaska in disgust:

Jen in AK, #24:"Well, I am actually in Alaska. I didn’t mind Lisa before, but lately she has just become a disgusting woman. Not only is she acting like a 14 year old whiney little girl, but for her to claim that Joe Miller won
Up here, it is common for Anchorage folks to
  • refer to the Valley as a bunch
  • of redneck hillbillies,
  • when really it is middle class working people who like affordable prices and more land.
I work in Anchorage, I live in the Valley. I am a middle class American, and I work my butt off for everything I have. I am in no way a hillbilly, and
  • in reality it is strip mall after strip mall after liquor store after strip club.

So go on Lisa, keep on being a baby and blaming the Valley for you losing your primary. You lost your primary cause you don’t do anything worth noting. People are sick of your complacency (!), not in how you ran your campaign – but in how you acted as a Senator.

  • On that note, I’m sorry to say that I don’t think Joe has a chance.
  • The media up here has smeared him over and over again and it has convinced a lot of people who were on his side to flip to Lisa.

But, at least as a plus, we aren’t going to elect a Democrat.

OH – and it is disgusting that she is using Ted to try to get ahead. He would have been disappointed that

  • she is such a sore loser after losing the primary."
####
  • The scene in Alaska is like others: Democrats, Professional Republicans and the media are on one side. On the other side is the Tea Party.
  • They have to beat Republicans, Democrats, and the media. ed.
.

No comments: