Sunday, August 9, 2020

For 2024 GOP candidates, Jesse Kelly only needs to know where you stood when: 1. Covid panic swept the nation, and 2. The US decided cops were the problem in the urban black community

.
8/7/20, “All this talk about the ideal 2024 GOP candidate and I’ve gotta say, I just need to know where you stood when: 1. Coronavirus panic swept the nation. & 2. The country decided the cops were the problem in the urban black community. This will tell me all I need to know about you.”


........
Above, 8/7/20, “All this talk about the ideal 2024 GOP candidate and I’ve gotta say, I just need to know where you stood when: 1. Coronavirus panic swept the nation. & 2. The country decided the cops were the problem in the urban black community. This will tell me all I need to know about you.” JesseKellyDC twitter


.........

No comments: