|CNN sad faces at Ossoff loss, 6/21/17|
6/21/17, "My Bold Pajama Boy Prediction Comes True," Rush Limbaugh
"Somebody sent me a screenshot of CNN right after they had to project that Ossoff was gonna lose. It’s David Chalian, Gloria Borger, some guy I don’t know here, and Dana Bash, and I’m telling you, it is funereal, the look on their faces, utter despondency....
A Democrat consultant...Jessica Ziegler said to Slate.com referring to the Republican parents of the young Democrats... “When you are targeting their child, or heaven forbid their child might not think the same way as them, it becomes ugly.”
So now the parents of these Democrat kids living at home have become the targets of Democrat organizers. Jessica Ziegler, “Those were the angriest people,” referring to Republican parents of the young Democrats who are impossible to reach ’cause they still live at home with Mom and Dad. “When you are targeting their child,” when Democrats are trying to reach their children, it becomes very, very ugly because their kids are Millennial Democrats and they’re voting in ways that Mom and Dad don’t agree with and don’t understand.
So Mom and Dad are helping shelter their own kids from Democrat outreach, making it harder for Democrats to reach potential Millennial voters because they’re still living at home and cannot be independently sought.
|Ossoff, Pajama Boy|
They’re lost. And now in the New York Times they’re openly complaining, “Our brand is worse than Trump’s.” Do you realize for a Democrat to say that, do you know how bottom of the barrel that is?"
images above from RushLimbaugh.com
Rush Limbaugh "Related links"
- RushLimbaugh.com: Democrats Lose Confidence in Georgia - 06.20.17
- New York Times: Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: 'Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump'
- AP: In Georgia, Handel Reaches Out to Democrats and Thanks Trump
- Daily Wire: After Running The Most Expensive Campaign In House History, Ossoff Complains About Money In Politics
- FiveThirtyEight: Georgia And South Carolina Special Elections: Live Coverage
- Daily Caller: Ossoff Voters Impossible To Reach Because They Live With Their Parents, Democratic Organizer Says