- has become a word that does not convey
- the horror it actually represents.
- It has become common and thus meaningless
- (Obama, a millionaire, with his trademark elitism and hypocrisy fails to support his own Aunt Zeituni, an illegal alien living off Massachusetts taxpayers). ed.
- particularly the college educated --
- celebrate the word "Progressive" as though it had a glorious and honorable history.
When I work, I use up hours of my life... my limited, mortal, human, physical life. The money I am paid represents the life I expended to earn it. My pay-my wealth-is my labor.
- It is the expenditure of some of my body's short, precious life on earth.
- the very expenditure of my life.
What is that but cannibalism?
- A selfishness so profound, so inhuman, so greedy, so barbaric that it encourages and celebrates-
- and seeks to legally require- the consuming of the life's blood of one human by another.
Don't let the bastards call it anything else."