9/1/11, "Five Gunwalker Questions the Media Won’t Ask, and the Obama Administration Won’t Answer," Big Government, Bob Owens
"The scandal is not complicated, and would be revealed by the answering of five simple questions that the media dare not demand answers to from this Administration.
- Who came up with the idea of allowing guns to be purchased by straw purchasers and then “walked” across the border by smugglers?
- Who authorized Operation Fast and Furious in the Department of Justice?
- Who authorized Operation Fast and Furious in the Department of Homeland Security?
- Is Operation Fast and Furious the only operation of its type, or were there similar operations in Texas, Florida, and other states as evidence suggests?
- What, precisely, did Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and Janet Napolitano know about Operation Fast and Furious, and when did they know it?
Answering these five simple questions would go a long way towards revealing if Operation Fast and Furious was merely the most inept and bloody law enforcement operation in modern American history, or if it was–as logic and circumstantial evidence suggests–a criminal conspiracy intent on manufacturing evidence to justify gun control initiatives and further the Administration’s political agenda