Saturday, January 9, 2021

Ted Cruz wants long career with the Swamp so he bashes Trump: “The president’s language and rhetoric crossed a line and it was reckless. I disagree with it, and I have disagreed” with his “language and rhetoric for the last 4 years”-Rush Limbaugh, 1/8/21

 .

“Here’s Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz last night in Houston, KTRK-TV news. Correspondent Tom Abrahams said to Senator Cruz, “Senator Cruz, 39% of Americans believe that there was election fraud or that it was rigged because the president has repeated it. Even before votes were cast, senators like and you Josh Hawley have continued to talk about it. Now, where is the line between people believing something on their own, and they believe it because they’re constantly told that that’s what the truth is?”

CRUZ:The president’s language and rhetoric crossed a line and it was reckless. I disagree with it, and (chuckles) I have disagreed with the president’s language and rhetoric for the last four years.”
....... 

RUSH: Ted Cruz is backing away [from Trump] now. It’s like the last four years never happened. “Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah, in the last four years I’ve been condemning Trump for his language. The last four years. You heard me, I’m sure. Remember?” No, I’m not trying to scrub a little pick a fight with Ted Cruz, folks. I’m just…Look, I’m telling you what isn’t in the news anywhere else. This is what the news looks like.

At any rate…(chuckles) You want a job in Washington? You want a career in Washington? You want a future in Washington? As a Republican or Democrat, you have to become a participating member of that establishment or you have to appear that you are. That’s the big lesson going forward.”…


................

 

No comments: