Thursday, October 8, 2009

Honduras Radio Globo Host raped own daughter--2 sources



  • Anti CNN demonstration in Honduras, July 2009, sign notes "Chavez News Network," via Mark Levin show. Below video from Honduras anti CNN, anti Zelaya demonstration
Honduras' Radio Globo supports the return of dictator Zelaya as does Obama. Radio Globo host David Romero praised Hitler in a recent broadcast, later says he regrets the statements. The station lost its license recently but is expected to get it back and is reported to be airing on the internet (by an impressed Christian Science Monitor).
  • WSJ.com and Canada Free Press report the same Radio Globo host raped his own daughter:
WSJ.com: "A few years ago he was convicted and served time in prison for raping his own daughter. " 9/25/09, from article "Revolutionary Anti-Semitism" by Mary Anastasia O'Grady
All that fell apart in 2002 when his own daughter filed sexual abuse charges against him. and continued doing it for over a decade, including raping her at his own birthday party.

“From an early age I’ve identified him as a powerful person, because of his influence, his violence, his firearm, his friends and his ability to dominate us. His domineering power meant that my relationship with him was one of fear. He always frightened me. I never understood why he was touching me. I never wanted it, but I put up with it out of fear, out of subjection, until it became intolerable. When he penetrated me, my whole life collapsed around me. I decided to leave. I was frightened, but I left.”

That is the voice of the daughter of the chief propagandist of the Zelaya regime, whom

  • the media has done its best to try and turn into a hero.

The same man who suggested that Hitler should have been allowed to finish off the Jews.

10/1/09, from article, "Zelaya's Chief Propagandist Endorses Hitler and the Holocaust," by Daniel Greenfield

No comments: