5/21/12, "The Benefits Of A College Education," Zero Hedge, T. Darden
"As the following [above] graphic from IBD demonstrates, for the first time in history, a majority of jobless workers over 25 have attended some college, and now outnumber those without a job who simply have a high school diploma or less. But at least those in the fomer category have tens of thousands of non-dischargeable debt to show for it."...
IBD defines 'in the labor force' as persons either with a job or actively pursuing one:
"From IBD..."For those in the labor force — either with a job or in active pursuit of one — 57% of high-school grads with no college (2.9 million of 5.1 million) have found a full-time job.""
Zero Hedge suggests:
- Guest Post: Our "Let's Pretend" Economy: Let's Pretend Student Loans Are About Education
- "The Student Loan Racket" - The Complete Infographic
- The Fraud At The Heart Of Student Lending Exposed - The One Sentence Everyone Should Read
- Guest Post: The US Education Bubble
- Guest Post: Risk And The Indentured Servitude Of Student Loans