If the Muslim Brotherhood had elected John McCain instead of Obama they likely would've gotten twice as much US taxpayer money.
4/2012, "The Freedom and Justice Party," by The Carnegie Endowment
"The Freedom and Justice Party was formed by the Muslim Brotherhood in May 2011 and is the dominant Islamist party in Egypt. Aware of the fears that surround its participation, the party defines itself as a “civil” party rather than an Islamic one and has formed the Democratic Alliance with a number of liberal and leftist parties....
- Supporting a civil state, defined as one that is neither run by the military nor a theocracy, with Islam as the state religion and Islamic [Sharia] law as the source of legislation covering all aspects of human life
- Granting the Supreme Constitutional Court the right to oversee legislation in order to ensure its compatibility with Islamic [Sharia] principles of justice
- Supporting the goals of Islamic law in governance with the understanding that non-Muslims will be under their own laws in terms of personal status and religious worship...
- Supporting a market economy with social justice under the framework of Islamic law
- Spreading and deepening of the concepts and values of Islamic [Sharia] law in Egyptian society...
Foreign Policy Issues:
- Reforming the United Nations to increase its impartiality
- Strengthening the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the Arab League and promoting unity between all Islamic and Arab countries...
- Building a strong Egyptian army to increase national power
- Affirming the need to confront the aggressive and expansionist Zionist entity...
- Supporting the Palestinian right to self-determination, including the right of return for all refugees and Jerusalem as the capital of a Palestinian state..." via Tea Party Tribune
Egypt's Muslims are already down with stoning to death for adultery (82%), etc., so no problem.
Muslim Brotherhood made sure to visit their pals at Georgetown Univ. when they were in town last week.
3/30/12, "MPAC to Host Dialogue with Political Wing of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood," MPAC.org
The delegation from the Freedom and Justice Party is on a tour in Washington, DC, and will be visiting other institutions such as Georgetown University, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace."...
4/7/12, "Muslim Brotherhood’s $1.5 billion Holy Week Windfall," Judi McLeod, Canada Free Press
Lindsey Graham and John McCain, via CF Press
Shariah campaign in the US. Most media won't talk about this because they know they'll be ridiculed. Most people/media aren't willing to endure ridicule.
4/3/12, "Pro-Shariah Group Launches Disinformation Campaign," IBD Editorial, via Atlas Shrugs
"The Islamic Circle of North America has launched a $3 million campaign to convince Americans that Shariah, the legal code of Islam, is no threat. ICNA is not exactly the best salesman.
The New York-based group, which was founded in 1968 by leaders of the Pakistani branch of the radical Muslim Brotherhood, is promoting Shariah law in a "25-city education tour" that features billboards, radio and TV ads, town hall forums and campus interfaith events.
"The plan is to clear up common misconceptions about Shariah and the Islamic faith," ICNA says. It's responding to legislative efforts to ban judges from recognizing Shariah law in Kansas, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, Oklahoma, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arizona and South Dakota.
"Muslim-Americans are asking for the same fundamental rights to observe Shariah" as other faiths enjoy observing their tenets, ICNA asserts.
Of course, Shariah involves far more than just worship. It commands a separate political system. Unlike other religions, it seeks to substitute the U.S. Constitution with its own commandments, which discriminate against women and non-Muslims, restrict free speech, and prescribe cruel and unusual punishment, among other things.
Through groups such as ICNA, as well as the hundreds of mosques it controls, the Muslim Brotherhood teaches Muslim-Americans that Shariah is the law of the land. This is in direct contravention of the so-called supremacy clause, which states: "This Constitution shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby."
Shariah has already crept into U.S. court cases, mostly involving family law. Some heavily Muslim areas of the U.S. have become "no-go zones," where domestic abuse cases, even honor killings, are covered up.
But then, ICNA knows all this. That's why it's trying to disarm the public through a massive propaganda campaign in the U.S.
The ICNA official behind the campaign, Sabeel Ahmed, has privately told Muslims: "We should use every opportunity presented or created to sensitize non-Muslim peers and school staff with Islam and establish an environment in which everywhere a non-Muslims (sic) turn, they notice Islam portrayed in a positive way and get influenced by it and eventually accept Islam with Allah's guidance, insha Allah."
It's plain that ICNA has an agenda other than protecting religious freedom. But it goes beyond conversion of non-Muslims. Here's what ICNA is really hiding:
• The secret archives of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, seized by FBI agents in 2004, list ICNA among "our organizations."
• The document, found in the basement of a terror suspect in Annandale, Va., and translated from Arabic, says "their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within, and sabotaging its miserable house, so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions."
The same Brotherhood charter calls for the creation one day of a "Central Islamic Court" in America, according to the best-seller "Muslim Mafia."
• ICNA recently merged with a sister group — the Muslim American Society — which the Justice Department says is the U.S. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
• ICNA's "Great Leaders of the last 100 Years" features the late Pakistani Brotherhood leader Maulana Abul Ala Maududi, who has said: "Islam wishes to do away with all states and governments anywhere."
• It also lionizes the late Egyptian Brotherhood leader Sayyid Qutb, who stated: "Wherever an Islamic community exists, it has a God-given right to step forward and take control of the political authority so that it may establish the divine system (Shariah) on earth."
• ICNA has featured in its magazine, "The Message," the writings of the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader, Sheik Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has stated the following: "What we seek is that legislations and codes be within the limits of the flawless texts and the overall objectives of the Shariah and the Islamic message." Qaradawi, banned from U.S. entry since 1999, has also declared: "We will conquer America."
Those running ICNA's ads and plastering highways (including New York's Lincoln Tunnel) with billboards should know what they're dealing with — a subversive group running a disinformation campaign." via Atlas Shrugs
From ICNA website, Kansas City Chapter:
"Radio Ads on KMBZ & Billboard at I-70
Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), in cooperation with other American Muslim Organizations, has begun a “National Campaign” to raise awareness about the “Facts of Shariah” and to encourage an open and friendly dialogue between American Muslims and Non-Muslims. The National Shariah Campaign will run throughout the year (2012) in major cities. A toll-free hotline has been established for this purpose as well, 1-855-SHARIAH. More information about the Shariah Campaign can be found at: www.defendingreligiousfreedom.com.
ICNA Kansas City will begin a month long local campaign on Shariah from Jan 23rd 2012. As part of the campaign, there will be a radio ad with KMBZ 980 AM during the week of January 23rd. Insha Allah, the radio broadcast will reach about ~180,000 people. In addition to the Radio Ad, there will be a Shariah Billboard on display at I-70 and 38th street, and it will reach ~220,000 people every week, Insha Allah. Click here to donate for this project.
Ed. note: The last part of this post as you can see was vandalized by a hacker. This has happened many times on my blogs. Why anyone cares so much about blogs as miniscule as mine is amazing.