Friday, March 2, 2012

Who will fill Breitbart's shoes? No one.

.
The Silent Majority may go back to being silent.

3/2/12, "Breitbart: Big, Bigger than Life," Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs

"I cannot get my arms around Breitbart's sudden death. I just can't. General Patton in the information battle-space leaves the battlefield at Normandy.

I just love him. He was the only one on the right with fierce spine and courage. So many on the big right blogosphere and media are so afraid of tackling certain issues. Weak. Insipid. Andrew loved to confront the lies, the corruption, the evil. The happy warrior indeed.

He was a fearless champion.

When I was organizing the protests against the Ground Zero mosque so many were afraid to speak. They feared media or GOP establishment backlash -- not Andrew. He spoke and he was brilliant. Watch it here.

The ugliness and pure evil of the glee of the left best illustrates what Andrew had brilliantly been exposing to us for years: Rolling Stone: Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche

When I saw him at CPAC, he was full of talk on this new Big project. Thank Gd they are moving ahead with it. When I was speaking in Florida this evening, someone asked me

  • who would fill Breitbart's shoes. No one."...

.

No comments: