Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama assures Medvedev he'll give him the deal after he's re-elected, Medvedev says he'll tell Vladimir, have big laugh about 'hot mic'

.


Above, laugh riot about life and death matters: "U.S. President Barack Obama, left, gets a reaction from Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, right, after jokingly covering up his microphone as they attend the opening plenary session at the Nuclear Security Summit at the Coex Center, in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, March 27, 2012. Sitting in the center is South Korean President Lee Myung-bak." ap photo, Pablo Martinez Monsivais



3/26/12, "Microphone Catches a Candid Obama," NY Times, Goodman, photo ap

---------------------------------

3/26/12, "President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’," ABC News, Jake Tapper

"President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."...

----------------------------

3/26/12, "President Hot Mic can’t wait for a second term (Update: The bigger question)," Legal Insurrection, William A. Jacobson

"No biggie, right? Scott Johnson has a plan:

The man has big plans for us the kind of plans he won’t be sharing with the American people. Not yet.

Something tells me this next election is a big one. Let’s kill Obama’s “space” program.

Update: I think I along with others have missed the bigger question:

Why does Obama feel the President of Russia is entitled to know more about Obama’s plans than the American public?"

-------------------------

3/26/12, "Obama to Putin: I'll Surrender America After Re-election," Breitbart.com, Joel B. Pollak

"President Obama has repeatedly backed down on missile defense in the face of Russian demands, most famously abandoning American promises of cooperation with Poland and the Czech Republic in 2009.

Republican opponents warn that Obama will follow an even more radical course in his second term than his first, because he will no longer face the same electoral pressures that saw his party lose control of the House of Representatives in 2010."

.

No comments: