If they admitted there are no more 'rich' countries, the EU would have no reason to exist.
11/19/11, "EU settles for 2% budget increase," BBC
"Rich and Poor"
"With newer, poorer members of the EU receiving the most development spending, the
- argument over budget increases is
- often between them and
- the older, richer nations."
Like the EU, the 'climate' industry freely admits it's purpose is to transfer money from 'the rich' to 'the poor.' Parasites and middle men arranging all this 'transfer' are of course saints.
11/18/10, "IPCC expert admits UN goal is wealth redistribution," American Thinker, Marc Sheppard
"Now, a high-ranking member of the U.N’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has admitted that
- climate policy has little to do with environmental protection.
- told the Neue Zürcher Zeitung (translated) that
- “it's a big mistake to discuss climate policy separately from the major themes of globalization.”
The climate summit in Cancun at the end of the month is not a climate conference,-----------------------
- but one of the largest economic conferences
- since the Second World War.
Now consider the U.N. plan to levy a climate reparations tax on the developed world (read that United States) on everything from airline flights and international shipping to fuel and financial transactions
- to the tune of $100 billion annually."...Which is backed by Obama.
"Wall Street realized there was money to be made in 'going green.'" Robert Redford, April 2009