5/11/11, "NY-26 Candidate Jack Davis assaults cameraman," The Right Scoop
This adds to Jack Davis F-NY26 bona fides as a Fake Tea Party candidate and a real democrat.
This man is clearly unstable and should probably be arrested.
From Gateway Pundit, "No doubt about it. He’s a democrat.
Jack Davis is the mysterious fake tea partier running in the NY-26 race."...
4/29/11, "Groan: Tea Party Impostor Creating Havoc in NY-26," Townhall.com, Guy Benson
"Last time we checked in on the special election in New York's 26th Congressional District, we were chiding the local media for some sloppy fact-checking. With special election day less than a month away, Republicans now face a potential snag in their efforts to retain the seat: A fake tea party candidate. How fake? This fake:
- - In 2008, Jack Davis endorsed Barack Obama for President.
- - In 2006, Jack Davis took $5,000 from Barack Obama's PAC.
- - In 2006, Jack Davis took $7,000 from Charlie Rangel and his PAC.
- A special election in New York's 26th Congressional District is a much closer contest than once thought, with Republican Jane Corwin leading Democrat Kathy Hochul by only five points in a new poll released early Friday.
Corwin, a state assemblywoman, takes 36 percent support in the Siena College poll, while Hochul, the Erie County Clerk, draws 31 percent. Wealthy businessman Jack Davis, a former Democrat running as a Tea Party candidate, earns the backing of 23 percent of likely voters, and his support appears to come at the expense of both major-party candidates; 20 percent of Democrats and 24 percent of Republicans support Davis.Although Davis appears to be cannibalizing votes from both parties, his "tea party" bid is damaging Corwin
- more than her Democratic opponent."...
5/9/11, "Boehner: NY-26 Comes At ‘Critical Time’," Capital Tonight
Soros could at least make sure some of these Fake Tea Party people he comes up with aren't physically violent. ed.