"What our government is doing to our children is clearly immoral, and if it were done in the private sector, it would be considered criminal." Virginia US Senate candidate Jamie Radtke
4/14/11, "Virginia's Constitutional Conservative Candidate for Senate," American Thinker, Jamie Radtke
"I'm running for the United States Senate in Virginia. I'm a lifelong Republican, a wife and the mother of three children. I am part of the wave that began sweeping the country in 2009 first by winning statewide seats in Virginia, Kentucky, and New Jersey, then in Congress and across America in 2010. That wave must continue in 2012 and beyond
- if we are to save America.
- and then wonder why they lost power.
- "on probation."
- restraints that now are routinely ignored.
- but deny responsibility for where their votes led us.
- it is growing faster than our economy.
- crippling taxes to pay off this enormous debt.
- I do verily believe that if the principle were to prevail of a common law being in force in the United States (which principle possesses the general government at once of all the powers of the state governments, and reduces us to a single consolidated government), it would become the most corrupt government on the earth.
- or complicit with it.
- from the brink."
3/23/11, "Remembering the day America was ignored," BigGovernment, Jamie Radtke
"One year ago today President Barack Obama signed into law government controlled health care. It was a punch in the gut to a majority of Americans who had passionately pleaded that this legislation be thrown in the dumpster. How many times did millions of people travel to Washington D.C., call and email our congressman, or attend Town Hall meetings and demand they, “kill the bill?”
We were readily dismissed and slandered by the Democrats in Congress; accused of being astro-turf
- and even racists.
This diversionary tactic was cleverly employed to conceal the fact that Congress was, through calculation and deceit, forcefully imposing their ultra-liberal agenda on the American people.
Let’s make no mistake about it. This is socialized medicine that will cost us trillions of dollars that we DO NOT HAVE, but don’t worry…we will print the money to cover the bill. Even better, Congress and the President have decided your liberty means very little to them if it means more control for Washington, so the IRS will now force you to enter into an insurance contract
- against your will.
- So what are the next steps as we mourn this one year anniversary?
The House passed a bill to repeal Obamacare, but little else has been done. It is now time to play hardball. No more continuing resolutions, no more contemplation of raising the debt ceiling, no more token $6 billion cuts. Let’s repeal this direct offense to our liberty and make President Obama veto it. Next, let’s defund and gut this legislation. I don’t want lame excuses for no action and
- I could care less about all the gamesmanship.
- But it will only happen if the tea party stays involved and influences elections all over the country.
- Will you join me?"
7/24/11, "Pandora's Box in Norway," American Thinker, James Lewis
"Millions of ordinary Europeans keep wondering what the hell is wrong with their ruling class, which has insulated itself against voter control. They are locked into power, just like Obama is trying to lock in Leftist power in the United States.
But the answer to Politically Correct barbarism is not more barbarism.
The answer is a return to civilized laws and values."