News breaks Christmas Eve getaway day.
- 12/24/10, "Unethical: Bloomberg/Rauf collusion," American Thinker, Pamela Geller
The New York Daily News reported Thursday that "Mayor Bloomberg's top deputies went to great lengths to help those trying to build a mosque at Ground Zero - even drafting a letter to the community board for them,
- newly released documents show.
- It's worse than we imagined.
The newly released documents show that Mayor Bloomberg's office went to extraordinary lengths for the radicals trying to build a mega mosque at Ground Zero --
- even writing a letter to the Community Board for them.
- should be designated a landmark?
At one of those hearings last May, those in opposition to the Ground Zero mosque were in the vast majority in the audience, and were having none of the nonsense being served up by the Community Board itself.
- From the very beginning the board was only presenting pro-mosque speakers, from elected officials to board members - although I was allowed to speak early after writing on my card that I wanted to speak about "outreach."
How did he know how the Board would vote? Was the fix in from the start? The newly released emails certainly give that impression.
- Rauf is an open proponent of Islamic law, Sharia, with its oppression of women, stonings, and amputations. He is a prominent member of the Perdana organization, a leading funder of the jihad flotilla launched against Israel earlier this year by the genocidal Islamic terror group, IHH.
- He claimed he didn't have money to hire an exterminator, but he has the jiyza to build a $150 million Ground Zero triumphal mosque on hallowed ground?
So why did the Mayor apparently break ethical rules for a slumlord with radical ties,
- whose buildings were placed in receivership in November?
Judicial Watch filed Freedom of Information Act requests for the correspondence between Bloomberg's office and Rauf concerning the mosque months ago.
- The Mayor failed to release these documents back in August.
- The emails between the Mayor's office and Rauf concerning the Ground Zero mosque show that Bloomberg more than once colluded with Rauf and his gang to make sure the mosque project
would sail through to get all the approval from various city offices that it needed.
Why did Bloomberg help the Cordoba Initiative write its letter to the New York City Landmarks Commission,Why did the city intervene on behalf of Rauf, to help him secure the permits from the building department for permission to assemble in a building
- altering and making suggestions and revisions to Rauf's original letter?
- that had been destroyed in the 9/11 attacks?
The dotty, irrational Mayor has shown no such favoritism towards the rebuilding of the 96-year-old St. Nicholas church at Ground Zero. Completely destroyed in the 9/11 attacks,
- it remains vanquished by Muslim terrorists,
The revelation of Bloomberg's ethics violations and collusion with the Islamic supremacists of the Ground Zero mosque project
- ought to put an end to the Ground Zero mosque once and for all --
- Reference: 12/24/10, "City Hall ghostwrote GZ mosque's letter," NY Post, Sally Goldenberg
- 12/24/10, "Records: Mayor intervened for mosque group," AP by Chris Hawley
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church at Ground Zero was completely destroyed by Islamic terrorists in 2001 but gets no help from NYC.