11/10, "Obama's Slave Ship," American Thinker, by Robin of Berkeley
"Now at the helm, Obama is avenging the Sins of the Fathers, even though the fathers are long since dead and buried. Consequently, the Department of Justice drops all charges against the new generation of domestic terrorists, the New Black Panthers, who verbalize
- their desire to kill "cracker babies."
- The DOJ turns a blind eye toward egregious acts of injustice towards whites. The Feds will even go so far as suing Arizona and threatening other states should they not toe the party line of importing as many people of color as possible.
Obama means this: he will put the final nail in the coffin of American exceptionalism.
- He will end the Civil War. And he will do it his way:
- It matters not that the Civil War ended over a century ago,
nor that 3% of the population perished in the struggle to free the slaves. For people like Obama and the Revs. Wright and Cone,Obama thinks we're on his Slave Ship, and he's taking us along for a ride. He wants us to experience the same terror, helplessness, and despair as that New York audience held captive in the theater long ago (at Off-Off Broadway play, 'Slave Ship').
- the war still rages.
- He wants us to suffer.
It's the chickens coming home to roost. It's this: we're finally firmly and, in his mind,
- For Obama, the change has come. But it's not prosperity. It's not uniting us as one people, Americans, under God.
- deservingly, under his thumb."
P.S. I think Oprah gave him the edge to beat Hillary. Once he beat Hillary, he was home free. John McCain and the GOP certainly didn't want to win.