Camden County, NJ voters treated to fake ads for bankrupt, jobless Fake Tea Party candidate
- deliberately sending patrons to non-related site in clear violation of election law.
10/28, There are no official "Tea Party" candidates in New Jersey including the fake bankrupt one planted by democrats in NJ in an attempt to draw votes from Jon Runyan in CD 3.
As of August 4, 2010, the plant had filed no financial information (see above), reported by Matt Rooney from Save Jersey. My post on that date: Said candidate's Federal Election Commission financial disclosure report shows no activity. (I guess somebody on Soros' staff screwed up).
- NJ Tea Party groups have denounced the fraud for months and asked for an investigation. Asbury Park Press 10/20 reports the fake guy Peter De Stefano has filed bankruptcy and has no real job. His nominating petition includes a variety of relatives of local democrats:
"The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill last week reported that Democratic "operatives," speaking on condition of anonymity, fingered the
- Adler re-election campaign and the
- Camden County Democratic Committee in a plot to recruit a
- third-party spoiler to hurt the Republican challenger, Runyan.
- members of his family; and
- relatives of another local Democrat appeared
- the Courier-Post reported."...