As if by magic, an objective media member asks DNC chair Tim Kaine if he's scared "conservatives" will "challenge" voters on Election Day, to which Kaine said it's always a concern. Well, not always. Below, New Black Panther Party thugs dressed as cops, at least one brandishing a deadly weapon menaced voters on Obama's election day in Philadelphia 2008.
- The Obama administration dismissed this as meaningless.
- On the other hand, Obama called a federal swat team to protect him from Tea Party attendees (below) on 4/28/10 in Quincy, Illinois. Riot police seen in background.
- 10/14, "Kaine suggests Tea Partiers could intimidate voters at the polls," Daily Caller by Alex Pappas
- “We’re always concerned about intimidation, misinformation,” Kaine said, whenasked by a reporter whether he thinks the conservative activists will “challenge” voters on Election Day.
- (Apparently the RNC has no "robust voter protection effort." ed.)
- biggest scandal since Watergate.
- (It must be the evil dry cleaners. ed.)
—Kaine downplayed the suggestion that rallies held in Washington D.C. by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert the weekend before the election
- will take liberals away from Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts.
- but still, it’s good for them that Colbert and Stewart are “creating energy around young people” at election time.
- Tea Party ladies photo via Gateway Pundit