More from Obama's report to UN dictators, torturers and conartists as he "admits" America is filled with despicable people but would they please consider us for the so-called UN Human Rights Council?
women the right to vote (1920), and that even though the US elected an African American president (him), he assures them America still has big problems, such as his despicable claim of Arizona's racial profiling. (Why do people keep pouring in here if it's so bad? And why does the UN take money from evil US taxpayers?) Obama's UN move legitimizes and encourages real abusers who can breathe freely knowing the US will not object to their barbarism:
- "Despite success in reforming such inequities
- as slavery and
- the denial of women's right to vote, the department said, considerable progress is still needed."...
- "The report noted that although the U.S. now has an African-American president
- and that women and Hispanics have won greater social and economic success,
- large segments of American society
- suffer from unfair policies and practices."...
- from AP report, 8/23/10, "US admits human rights shortcomings in UN report," by Matthew Lee
- The Obama administration, however, has gone a step further, introducing divisions of U.S. domestic policy into an international forum.
And what a forum. The Human Rights Council includes such stalwarts of freedom as
- China, Cuba, Libya, Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- By apologizing to despotic regimes for America's falling short of perfection while treating its own domestic policies as the standard of perfection,
the Obama administration at once legitimizes real abusers of human rights and demonizes its domestic opposition.
- It's a shameful performance all the way around, redeemed only by the high comedy of watching the administration persist in the cult-of-personality aspect of Obama's presidency at a time when
the presiding-over-the-government aspect of it seems to be going disastrously wrong."
- from WSJ.com, James Taranto, "Mr. Mayor, Have you no shame?" 8/25/10
Obama sells America to the world as a haven for hatred and rights abuses.
This man was willing to die for you Obama, to give his life so you could live like royalty on the backs of hard working Americans, and after that go out and viciously attack them around the clock. Which makes this soldier a chump. ed.
Obama invited Mayor Bloomberg to play
golf with him in Martha's Vineyard last week.
- US taxpayers should not stand for one more penny to go to the UN. This has long since been the case, but the UN is now only a vehicle to build hatred for the US and waste our hard earned money. We are no one's whipping post, contrary to the opinion of our public servants. ed.