- 8/10, "Mayor Bloomberg gets 49% approval rating, first time in 5 years he has dipped below 50%," NY Daily News, by A. Lisberg
- A new Marist Poll out Tuesday shows Hizzoner's popularity dipping below 50%
for the first time in five years, as New Yorkers grow worried about the economy
- and angry about the proposed
- mosque near Ground Zero."...
- owned by Con Edison, not the Islamic group. Bloomberg's administration was in
wants a mosque so bad he is tearful:
- 8/3/10, "Bloomberg Chokes up during Ground Zero Mosque Speech," Gothamist
- "with a political agenda," nothing to cry about, probably just a loner American who didn't like the health care bill.
- 8/10/10, "A Muslim questions the mosque," The Daily Beast, " by A. Nomani