- One elected official puts the heinous acts we've seen into words (and thanks again to John McCain for making sure Obama won):
- infiltrated the Justice Department and were steering its decision to prepare a
- challenge to the Arizona immigration law.
From King's statement:
- ""The ACLU, SEIU and the Muslim American Society are calling the shots at the Justice Department. The 'draft complaint' DOJ has prepared to challenge the Arizona law is a 'cut & paste' version of the class-action lawsuit the ACLU filed in United States District Court on May 17th." [...]
- No other conclusion could be reached unless Holder releases the Department's 'draft complaint.' But when it becomes public,
- all of America will know what I know today.
- The ACLU and their radical affiliates are dictating the policy of the White House and the Department of Justice."
- American immigration law, federal law in its entirety, because
- the Arizona law reflects federal immigration law."...