- Hedge Fund and currency manipulator George Soros has made money by causing massive human suffering.
- Look for the World Bank and IMF to displace the UN in taking in and disbursing monies in one world government (disguised as CO2 management).
- Note: Under Obama, we are to be subservient to the IMF, WSJ Online, end of article, 4/27/09
- This scam has come this far because United States citizens have no one representing them. No one. Job one is for someone to speak out every time the media refers to us as a "rich" country. We are bankrupt, "poor" by any definition, with no hope whatsoever for a turnaround.
- It considers the Hungarian-born American billionaire George Soros, who Thursday morning presented his proposal for financing climate at UN climate conference COP15 in Bella Center.
World'll need much more money than the 10 billion dollars (50 billion dollars, ed.) Annually from 2010, which has been proposed. 10 billion dollars is not nothing.
He suggests instead that the world's rich countries can provide the 500 billion dollars to fund a green environment by
- activating the reserves they have available in the International Monetary Fund, IMF.
The rich countries can borrow these so-called SDRs out into the world's poorest countries, and as you can, according to George Soros to use gold reserves in the IMF, which also has a
- value of 100 billion U.S. dollars to pay interest on the loans from the world's rich countries to poor.
On This avoids burdening the national budget in the world's rich countries at a time when you are hit by the crisis, said Soros, who stresses that the IMF countries have already decided that gold reserves will be used for the benefit of the world's poorest.
- Soros also said that he believes that China will be a net contributor to and receives from this global arrangement to fund climate projects in poor countries.
Soros has personally decided to invest a billion dollars - or almost 5 billion dollars in clean energy technologies."
- article in Berlingske by Claus Kragh, "How will it 500 billion dollars," google translation from Danish.photo reuters